The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet & Supplements
What is a ketogenic diet?
A ketogenic diet involves reducing the carbohydrate (less than 50 grams) intake replacing them with fat!
When you lower carbs intake your body goes into a state called Ketosis which is a metabolic state where fat provides the majority of the daily energy for the body. To go in ketosis is recommended to consume less than 50 grams of carbs per day and this involves to remove a certain type of food from your diet such as sugary drinks, grains, legumes, potatoes and fruit.
When eating a very low-carb diet, levels of the hormone insulin go down and fatty acids are released from body fat stores in large amounts. These fatty acids are transferred to the liver, where they are oxidized and turned into ketones. Ketones are molecules that provide energy.Natural Ketogenic support supplement
Types of keto diets
There are several versions of the ketogenic diet, here are few:
- Standard ketogenic diet (SKD): This is a very low-carb, moderate-protein and high-fat diet. It typically contains 75% fat, 20% protein and only 5% carbs.
- Cyclical ketogenic diet (CKD): This diet involves periods of higher-carb refeeds, such as 5 ketogenic days followed by 2 high-carb days.
- Targeted ketogenic diet (TKD): This diet allows you to add carbs around workouts.
- High-protein ketogenic diet: This is similar to a standard ketogenic diet, but includes more protein. The ratio is often 60% fat, 35% protein and 5% carbs.
How can a high fat diet help for weight loss?
Studies say that a keto diet helps you lose weight 3 times more than a normal calories restricted diet, this diet fills you up more and helps you lose weight without being restricted on your food intake. This amazing diet helps not only losing weight but it can also give you benefits against, diabetes, epilepsy, cancer.
Keto food advice
Your keto meal should be based on these foods:
Meat, Fatty fish, Eggs, Butter and cream, Cheese, Nuts and seeds, Healthy oils, Avocados, Low-carb veggies, Condiments such as: salt, pepper and various healthy herbs and spices.
And you should avoid:
Sugary foods, Grains or starches, Fruit, Beans or legumes, Root vegetables and tubers, Low-fat or diet products, Some condiments or sauces, Unhealthy fats, Alcohol, Sugar-free diet foods.
Keto supplements that help ketosis
The “Keto diet capsules” promote ketosis and natural weight loss process, this formula contains the best natural ingredients to promote and induce a ketogenic activity in the body
- It helps induce a metabolic state of ketosis
- supports natural weight control
- Improves your metabolism
Weight Loss Punch Review
Keto Diet Supplement