– Weight loss aid, contributing towards the reduction of appetite
– Naturally very high in fibre
– Derived from Konjac Fibre
– Dairy, soya sugar and gluten free
Lindens Glucomannan (Konjac fibre) is a natural ingredient that in the context of a calorie controlled diet contributes to weight loss. Glucomannan absorbs water in the stomach, and then expands to potentially up to 50 times its weight.
Glucomannan is extremely high in fibre and therefore the dosage is lower compared to other fibre based supplements.
Glucomannan is a product derivate from the root of the Konjac plant which is native to Japan, China and Southern Indonesia. Konjac flour is purified, removing starches, alkaloids and pigments to produce glucomannan. When ingested, it takes on a jelly- like consistency and expands to make the stomach feel full. Konjac fibre purified to be glucomannan has a healthy lipid lowering profile.
Glucomannan is approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) as a proven and safe supplement to aid weight loss and lower cholesterol levels, when taken as part of a calorie controlled diet.
With Lindens, you can expect:
– An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
– ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
– Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
– Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
– The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.